Monday, April 16, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Alice Nightingale

I stumbled across a gorgeous etsy shop over the weekend.  It reminds me very much of anthropologie, especially the items that appear to be the newer photos.  Here are my favorites (and it was hard to choose!  I eventually had to just pick spring/summer items to narrow it down.)

I love this scalloped collar SO much!



Pretty floral sundress...


Gorgeous sheer blouse, and again with the scallopy collar:


DOTS.  Circle skirt.  RED BUTTONS.


Isn't this capelet the cutest thing??

Another dotty skirt/cute top ensemble:


Vintagey malliot swimsuit.

Floral shirtdress...


Retro two-piece swimsuit:

Yellow gingham and AQUA high-waist shorts.  My kind of summer.


Yellow dots on a floaty skirt...


I love finding new inspiration!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &