Friday, April 06, 2012

summer thoughts.

Dreaming of warm breezes, sunshine, and freedom...

Pinterest
Everybody needs a dress with giant fire ants on it. Am I right?
Source
I think I'll have a lot of breezy peasant tops...
Tumblr
This swimsuit is adorable!!
Source
anthropologie
Dots...  Of course.
Pinterest
Lacy peasant...
anthropologie
Another cute swimsuit.  Too young for me, but cute!
Source
Birds, turquoise, dress.  Can't get much better!
Source
Fleur's blog
Source
Tumblr
Tumblr
Source

I suppose I should be one of those organized people who come up with sewing plans so that they have clothes to wear that GO together and whatnot. 

Key word there is *should be*. 

TGIF!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful dresses and skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I am not one of those either. But hey, if you fall for something, you fall for something. It's not calling falling for nothing. If it would be something you could control it would have been called jumping for something, right?

    Sorry. I'm rambling.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! If I make a plan, I usually change my mind a few weeks later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the Aqua Bird Tea Dress!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and thank you in advance for reading and commenting! &